As long as we can remember the fashion trends, Anarkalis have been an active part of this industry since ages. From the times when Umrao Jaan was introduced to us to the latest fashion followed by Deepika Padukone in Bajirao Mastani, Anarkali has certainly worn the hearts of ladies all over the world. Especially India, you will find women going crazy about this kurti. The reason behind it can be its unique elegance and sophistication that it provides to the person wearing it. And if you are a part of this Anarkali fan group, then this post has some really cool suggestions for you to try in Anarkali Kurtis.
- ChikankariAnarkali Kurtis –Born in the central part of India, chikankari art is loved all over the globe. And when this pattern is combined with your Anarkali Kurtis, the effect intensifies. Yes, if you want an Anarkali dress that is super cool and comfortable and still looks ravishing, then definitely try the Chikankari Anarkali Kurtis for sure.
- Cotton Anarkali Kurtis – If you are looking for a go-to attire for your regular office wear, then we would suggest you to try the cotton Anarkali kurtis. The breathable cotton material keeps you cool and comfortable all day long and the fascinating Anarkali pattern is enough to make you look presentable during office meets and professional outings.
- Hand work Anarkali Kurtis – Since the festive season is going on you are definitely looking for something gorgeous and elegant to wear to the parties and functions. Do try the Anarkali Kurtis in hand work patterns. These patterns can be off stone, mirror work or zardozi, but these have the power to make you look enchanting during these functions.
- Anarkalikurtis with shrugs – There is a new trend going on that lets see you play the events and functions in Anarkali Kurti along with a matching shrug. This combination enhances your appearances and makes you look festive or party ready in minutes. Just pair this combination with a suitable bottom and wear some nice jewellery with it, the effect is unmatchable.
- Floral printed Anarkali Kurtis – Floral prints and patterns never go out of trends. Especially when you are wearing Anarkali and want to look really cool and composed in it, then we would suggest you to go for the floral prints. These are not just beautiful, but even make you feel comfortable. Well, if you are wearing this with a matching chudidar, then we don’t need to emphasise on the fact that you will definitely be the best looking person in the crowd around.
- Anarkali in sheer fabric –No doubt Anarkali is an ethnic wear, but if you really want to look sexy and trendy in it, than you can always wear it in sheer fabric. This fabric is pretty very thin and the work over them makes the attire look all the more attractive and fascinating.
- High neck Anarkali Kurtis – If you love keeping your collars straight and posture firm, then pick the high neck Anarkali Kurtis. These mostly have an attractive work on the neck pattern and looks well for formal functions. Pair such Anarkali Kurti with a Chudidar and look super stylish in the next event you are headed to.