It can be overwhelming to manage loans, investments, credit cards, and investments, all at the same time. However, with online portals like the Bajaj Finserv Experia, you can find everything in one place. That way, it becomes significantly simpler to keep track of different financial commitments, saving both time and effort.
Furthermore, with a simple Bajaj Experia login protocol in place, the entire process becomes even more effective time-wise. You can access a host of financial services with just a few clicks any time on the go.
Guide to Log in to bajaj finserv experia login
For Bajaj Finserv Experia login, you can either visit the NBFC’s official website or do so via the mobile app. You can log in to your account in multiple ways. You might sign in with OTP, password, or through social media accounts.
- With OTP
The steps that you need to follow to sign in through its website with OTP are:
- Head to “My Account” at the dashboard on its homepage.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Customer Portal.”
- Enter your phone number, email ID or customer ID, select “Send OTP” and click on “Generate OTP”.
- Select “Send OTP on Email ID” or “Send OTP on Mobile no.”
- Provide the OTP you receive on your number or ID and tap through “Next.”
- With password
In case you hold a password, follow the first two steps as mentioned above for Bajaj Finserv Experia login via the NBFC’s website. After that, refer to this guide:
- Provide your customer ID, email ID, or number, select “I have a password”, and click on “Next.”
- Enter the password in the following page and tap through next to sign in
In case you do not remember this password, you can reset it in the following manner –
- Click on “Forgot Password” in Step 2
- Choose where you’d prefer to receive the OTP – mobile or email – and provide corresponding details, date of birth, and enter the Captcha before tapping through “Submit.”
- Provide this OTP and follow the protocol as guided by that portal
Consider setting a strong password, with combinations of alphabets, special characters, and numbers, to avoid unauthorised Bajaj Experia login.
- Using social media accounts
If you have registered your Facebook or Google account with Bajaj Finserv, you can use those for login as well. After visiting the customer portal, adhere to these steps:
- Click on either of the Bajaj Finserv customer portal login options with Google and Facebook icons
- Follow the procedure as per your choice
- Via app
You can access all the benefits of the NBFC’s customer portal through the Bajaj Finserv Experia app. Take a look at the steps to log in:
- Open the app and select “Login using Mobile no.”
- Provide your number on the following page and click on “Continue.”
- An OTP will be generated and sent to your mobile number
- Enter that and tap through “Continue.”
Alternatively, you can use an M-Pin on the first step. Also, it’s possible to sign in using your customer ID or Facebook account.
Features of Bajaj Finserv customer portal
You can pay for a host of services through this portal. Be it EMI payments, premiums for insurance policies, or investments, you can carry it all out through this web-based platform.
Keep up-to-date with loan
It’s quintessential to keep track of your existing loans. The Bajaj Finance customer portal allows you to check out your loan details anytime from anywhere. You can check EMI dues, principal repaid, etc. instantly through it.
Avail pre-approved offers
If you are eligible for pre-approved offers, you can view those via this portal. Based on your eligibility, you can avail such offers across an array of financial products like personal loans, home loans, credit cards, etc. Provide details like name and phone number to check your pre-approved offer. With these, you can access different financial services quickly.
Aside from these, you can also find a range of other financial services on the portal. After Bajaj Experia login to its website or app, you can apply for loans and credit cards, shop online on EMIs, etc. easily.