Medical expenses in India are becoming more and more expensive every year. But no matter how expensive they are, people do their best in financing the medical treatments for themselves and their loved ones. If there is an emergency medical situation, then one does everything they can to arrange finances for the treatment and get the best doctors available in their limits, irrespective of how big the medical bills are. Usually, people get different health insurance for their family but not every kind of treatment is covered in it, and it gets difficult to pay for those kinds of bills. To help people in these types of situations, Bajaj Finserv is offering a great product known as the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI card.
Bajaj EMI health card is a unique payment solution that allows customers to pay all kinds of medical expenses for themselves and their family into easy EMIs. It is similar to the EMIs one creates for goods and services, which makes it an easy and affordable option for customers. Bajaj Finserv Health EMI card has more than 5000 partners in over 1000 plus cities all over India. Some of the most famous ones are Apollo Hospitals, Manipal Hospitals, VLCC, Sahyadri Hospitals, Dr. Batra’s, Grant Medical Foundation Ruby Hall Clinic, etc. It is a complete health solution silver care which not only covers the majority of medical treatments, but it also covers treatments that are usually not covered under regular health insurance. Some of them are dental care, eye care, diagnostic care, stem cell treatment, maternity care, slimming treatments, hair transplantation, cosmetic and plastic surgeries, and many more. One can use this card for all kinds of hospitals, pharmacies, and diagnostic bills and convert them into no-cost EMIs.
BENEFITS OF BAJAJ FINSERV HEALTH EMI CARD:
- The card comes with a pre approved limit of up to Rs. 4 Lakh for current Bajaj Finserv EMI network card customers. This limit is usually up to 4 times the existing limit of the customer’s EMI network card.
- The EMI network card is a digital card and gets activated instantly after applying, so the customer can use it now. It is convenient and fast.
- The Insta Bajaj EMI health card gets instantly activated by just paying a one-time fee of Rs. 707, which is inclusive of taxes. There is another type of health care known as the Non-Insta Bajaj EMI health card that has a one-time joining fee of Rs. 589.
- Customers can use it to pay medical expenses for all their family members like parents, spouse, brothers, sisters, and children.
- The EMI network card gives flexible payment options to their customers for paying the medical expenses with EMIs with a tenor of up to 24 months.
- The best part is that the existing Bajaj Finserv customers don’t have to submit any additional documents to apply for this product. New customers have to submit KYC documents and NACH mandate.
- Customers can use this card anywhere in the country, in any city or state within India, no matter where they got the card. They can swipe the card at pharmacies, hospitals, hair restoration clinics, slimming centers, dental clinics, etc. They also get easy access to their digital card through the Bajaj Finserv wallet app.
- Bajaj Finserv Health EMI card gives their customers complimentary personal accidental insurance of Rs. 1 lakh per year. Also, customers get discounts at various places such as flat 30 percent off at Medlife, up to 20 percent off on pathology tests at Metropolis Labs, and up to 15 percent off at Apollo Pharmacy.
BAJAJ FINSERV HEALTH EMI CARD ELIGIBILITY
Existing Bajaj Finserv Health customers who have an EMI network card can go to the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app and get their Health EMI Network Card. If someone is a new customer, they can get their Bajaj Finserv Health EMI card at any of the partner stores around them, or they can go to a partner hospital, clinic, or medical center.
Overall, the Bajaj EMI health card is one of the best products in the market that provides easy financing options for one’s medical expenses, which can divide the cost between treatments, medicines, and also diagnostic tests in just a few minutes.