Whether you are following a Keto diet or a vegan one; you will find one common factor everywhere and that is nuts. It is a very popular snack that comes with numerous health benefits. If you are suffering from thyroid or hypertension. Your doctor may be recommended you to include Datil Natural in your daily diet. However, it is important to check the portion of your regular consumption as it is high on calories.
Check Out the Reasons why Doctors prefer to have a Daily Nutty Dose for Better Health.
- Help in Weight Loss: Although the calorie content of the nuts is quite high. It actually helps you to lose weight. Fruta Deshidratada has been found in the study that almonds are very helpful to promote weight loss. When eating in a controlled way. It has been seen that overweight women who are having almonds lost weight around three times compared to those who are not having them.
- Lower the Cholesterol and Triglycerides: It has been proven that the nuts have excellent positive effects on controlling cholesterol and triglycerides. The pistachio is known as the most important factor to lower the triglycerides of obese people, especially those who have diabetes. Hazelnuts and almonds are known to raise the good HDL cholesterol and reduce the bad LDL cholesterol.
- Good for Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome: Type 2 Diabetes is considered a worldwide epidemic as it is affecting billions of people worldwide. It has been seen that metabolic syndrome is loosely linked with diabetes. However, the interesting part is that nuts are known to be the most effective in these two conditions. It can low the carbs and the blood sugar level as well.
- If you consume Fruta Deshidratada on a daily basis. It can lower the blood pressure, oxidative stress and other health markers for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
- Reduce the Inflammation: Inflammation for the long term harms the body organ and increases the risk of diseases. Fruta Deshidratada has been seen that nuts can reduce C reactive protein and interleukin. Known as the inflammatory markers up to 90%. Nuts like Brazil nuts, pistachios, almonds. And walnuts can help to fight against inflammation even for those who are undergoing diabetes and kidney conditions.
- Reduce the Risk of Stroke and Heart Attack: From different studies. It has been already proven that the nuts can lower. The risk of heart ailments. And stroke as it can control and reduce the level of LDL Cholesterol and enhance the artery function as well.