A number of factors are known for causing hair loss and prevention is possible through an advanced hair loss treatment. Both male and female hair loss treatment can be safely and effectively cured using the latest techniques for hair fall. This article discusses hair loss treatment followed by some discussion about the causes and prevention of hair loss.
If you are suffering from hair loss problem, this topic is for you.
Now, we also recommend using a good mirror, to better check your hair in detail. For that, there’s nothing better than a large vanity mirror.
Hair Loss Treatment
Around the world, some issues create problems for hundreds of millions of people. Hair fall problem is one of those issues that wreak havoc on people around us. If not treated timely, abnormal hair loss leads to hair thinning that results in baldness.
That is why hair care experts ask us to take proper hair care to avoid hair loss. It comes as no surprise that hair is an important part of our body. It would not be an exaggeration if we say hair defines the way we look. let’s discuss causes hair loss and methods of prevention.
Cause of Hair Fall
There are many causes of hair loss but some are more common than the others. Male and female hair loss can be due to one of the following reasons:
- A very stressful event
- Family history (heredity)
- Medications and supplements
- Radiation therapy to the head
- Certain hairstyles and treatments
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions
Besides the reasons for hair loss enlisted above, here are some risk factors to look for:
- Family history
- Significant weight loss
- Certain medical conditions (e.g. diabetes & lupus)
Preventing Hair Fall
Except for some cases, it is possible to prevent hair loss. It is important to mention that some extreme hair fall victims should take a hair loss treatment to overcome the issue before an irrecoverable loss takes place. The following guidelines should be followed to cure this issue:
- Pulling, rubbing, and twisting hair compulsively should also be avoided.
- The tight hairstyles such as buns, ponytails, and braids should be avoided.
- If your hair care product has chemicals that can harm hair, you should avoid it.
- Always deal with your hair with great care while brushing or washing. Use a wide-toothed comb.
- There is a link between smoking and baldness in men. If you are losing hair, avoid smoking.
- Some harsh treatments such as hot rollers, curling irons, & hot oil treatments must be avoided.
- Ultraviolet light (from sunlight or another source) can harm your hair. Try to avoid its exposure.
- Use a cooling cap if you are having chemotherapy. This way, you will be able to save many hairs.
Realities about Hair Restoration
The most common way to restore growth is to try a surgical restoration. It is a slightly invasive and surgical treatment that naturally grow hair on bald or thin spots. FUT (follicular unit transplant) and FUE (follicular unit extraction) are two techniques that are mostly used to perform this treatment.
Here, a surgeon extracts grafts from one part of the scalp to insert into another area of the scalp. One root grows 2 to 5 strands and about 2000 to 3000 grafts can be transplanted on one area of the scalp.
Oftentimes, expectations of hair restoration candidates are far beyond reality. That is why it is worthwhile discussing the facts about hair transplants. You must have realistic expectations if you want to take a transplant treatment.
Here are some facts about this procedure:
• No Fix Cost: It is not expensive and there is no fixed cost. Actually, the cost depends on the number of hair grafts a person needs to have.
• Lifelong Hair Growth: Unlike other methods of restoration, transplantation delivers long-lasting and natural-looking growth.
• Transplanted Strands Fall Down: The strands your surgeon will transplant will shed in one to two weeks but the hair will grow again in their place.
• New Hair Type and Texture: In some cases, the type and texture of new strands can be different than the existing ones.
• Actual Results After 6 Months: After the successful implant, the growth will keep improving with the passage of time. Please note that the hair will keep growing before this time.
Getting Most Out of Hair Loss Treatment
In short, this Mesotherapy hair loss treatment is the right option for your thinning and baldness problem. you have read causes and prevention methods. It has become quite easier to address male and female hair fall effectively. All you need is to undergo an advanced treatment for hair fall.
If you want to change your life by taking this procedure, a brief conversation with a professional will help a lot. By visiting the nearest provider, you get to know how this procedure is going to help you. So pick up your phone, dial your professional’s number, and book an appointment.