Fed up of that stubborn fat on the body?
What not on Earth have we left to contour our body? Yoga, exercises, medicines and tablets as well. But the big belly loves food and so does our tongue. It is so fond of pampering it’s taste buds with panipuris, burgers, pizzas and what not? Yeah, it was easy to reduce those extra kilos and that big belly but what about flappy flanks? These flanks seem really adamant, isn’t it?
In the science fiction we world we breathe in today, technology has made humans a little lazy, and have kept our patience at bay. To all those sad and sorrowful souls who have already lost their hope of getting rid of extra fat and flanks, here is good news! Have you ever thought of coolsculpting flanks? Yeah, you heard it right, coolsculpting.
What is Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting is a technique of freezing that extra fat in your body. It is a non-surgical technique of reducing fat from certain areas of the body.
The technique works on the notion of cryolipolysis wherein the professionals or the doctors carry the process of freezing and destroying the fat cells while the treatment is going on. Coolsculpting for flanks will also need the same process just as coolsculpting other fat cells in the body.
The notion behind cool sculpting was reducing the fat cells that do not reduce even after exercises or yoga or those crazy diets. The coolsculpting procedure is mainly carried out for fat in the chin, flanks or love handles, upper arms and thighs as well as the lower abdomen.
What are the things that should be taken into consideration before coolsculpting flanks?
- Firstly you should know if you fit in for coolsculpting. The one who keeps a check on the diet exercises regularly eats healthy and is not at much distance from one’s fat reduction goals is fit for getting coolsculpting treatment for flanks.
- Prep up yourself to build patience. The coolsculpting procedure may take up to one to three hours. Thus, you need to know that your patience may be tested.
- Promise yourself to eat healthily and exercise regularly even after the cool sculpting.
- Keep a check on the bill, yeah the cost of cool sculpting may range between $2000 and $4000. It depends upon the area and the severity of the fat.
Now, let us know about the side effects of this treatment, guaranteeing to reduce fat on flanks:
- You may feel intensely cold or may undergo a sensation of tingling. You can also get cramps or the affected area may ache a little for sometime after the treatment.
- Visit a physician before undergoing the treatment for coolsculpting flanks. It is important to consider your doctor’s advice in this regard. Your doctor understands your body type and its adaptability the best. Thus, take his advice before trying out any such procedure.
- Make sure you are not sensitive to cold temperature. As this procedure uses the method of freezing your fat cells, it may turn a problem for you if you are sensitive to cold.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatories like aspirin before the procedure. This helps in reducing any bruise which may occur
- Do not go for excessive dieting. Neither should you lose excessive weight. You just have to remove those flanks or love handles from your body. You have to keep healthy and eat healthily.
So now, the decision is totally dependent on whether or not you want to get rid of the fat on flanks the cool way? If yes, then wait no more and book an appointment today and live a healthy and happy life ahead. A fat-free you is just around the corner!