Error code 0x803f8001 is ruining the gaming fun of several gamers on Xbox One nowadays, but we have managed to fix it. There can be several reasons behind this error, such as an inappropriate sign in or maybe a connection issue. Below we have discussed everything about this error, including its causes and proper fixes. Please ensure that you read this workaround carefully to attain the best results out of it.
Power Cycle the Xbox One
If you would like to power cycle the Xbox One, then abide by the given steps.
- Go to the Xbox One and long-press the white color power key for a minimum of 10 seconds. The console should get disabled.
- Then, you should detach the power cable and wait for atleast10 seconds.
- You have to attach back within the power cable.
- Thereafter, enable the console the back again.
- Now, attempt to do the update once more.
Check the Xbox Live Status
This error could, for a time, come when every service is not up and performing. Looking at Xbox Live status can provide you a suggestion when the services are up or not.
Look at Xbox live status. You might check a few alerts. When you view alerts, wait for every service to be up and performing. After everything is up, you should be able to play the game once more.
Game is Downloaded by Another Family Member
The problem could be an easy sign-in problem. Check when another family member had the game downloaded, and he is not logged in. Ask the family person to log in. After signing the person, adjust the Xbox one as Home Console for the user who downloaded it.
If you wish to hard reset, then pursue the given instructions.
- Hold the left key on the directional pad to launch the Menu to the left-hand side of the window.
- Move down to the gear button and choose ‘All Settings’ by holding the ‘A’ button.
- Choose the System option and ‘Console Info and Updates.’
- Later, choose the Reset Console.
- Finally, select the ‘Reset and remove everything.’
Install the Game Again
To install the game again, press ‘X’ on both searches within the App Store and install the game again.
Fix Download Problems with Windows 10
If you would like to fix download problems with Windows 10, then abide by the given steps.
- Ensure the Windows 10 is upgraded to the newest version.
- Look at your Graphics Card, make, update, and download the graphics card drivers.
- Restart the system. Ensure that sign out any Microsoft account in a web browser or Windows store.
- Sign back in only on the Windows Store and browse for the game in question.
- When you are not capable of locating the game on the upper right-hand side near to the search section, navigate to my Library, and select the games.
- Select the ‘Show All’ and choose Unhide this show. You have to view the game.
- ‘Game in question’ should say ‘You Already Own This.’
- Now, upgrade the game.
- Ensure that the hard drive has at least 60GB storage free.
Celine Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on lexmark printer support and many other printer-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.