There Are 2 Types of Taxes –
- Direct tax
- Indirect tax
We are going to tell about direct tax-
Meaning of direct tax- A tax which is directly paid by individual to the government like income tax, property tax.
As we know that direct tax is a lengthy subject. Many students are unable to complete their syllabus within time because of lengthy chapters.
- Direct tax is an interesting subject but it demands a lot of conceptual clarity and proper understanding of each topic
- If you understand each and every topic deeply then you will easily solve the questions.
- A lot of practice is required in direct tax.
- After studying chapter start to solve the questions from practice manual ,if there are large number of questions then just select typical questions which covers almost every adjustment
- You can also refer some other books for practice, but continue your revision till final exams.
- The most important thing is to be keep in mind are amendments .There are many amendments are come in direct tax from time to time.
- Cover all the five heads of income properly because these chapters are the important part of your syllabus.
- After studying all the chapters you can solve mock test papers, revision test papers for more practice.
- Need to properly focus on presentation. If you sure about sections then write it in the provision.
- Make working notes properly as they are the important part of your solution.
- There should be disclosure of each part of the question separately for good presentation.
CA Test Series is one of the best test series for CA final and CA inter nov 2019 exams. We have quality of question papers, evaluation, guidance, teacher support and notes are very important then a price difference of not more than 5-8%. Choose professional and well experienced team only for your CA Exams.