As we know that practical subjects are more interesting than theory subjects .But to solve a numerical there is a need to properly understand the concept .So firstly you have to read theory and understand each and every concept deeply only then you will be able to solve the numerical.
- Firstly read question carefully and understand properly the requirement of the question.
- Take a pause and think about the solution, make a rough calculation in your mind and then start to solve question.
- Practice all the illustrations of your book
- After solving illustrations you gain confidence to solve the exercise questions .
- Most important is practice .You will be able to solve the numerical in final exams only then if you have proper practice of this questions.
- Always solve the practical questions in proper format for better presentation.
- Don’t forget to prepare the working notes .
- Avoid using abbreviations which cannot be understandable by the examiner.
- By practicing numerical, students have an idea that how much time he is spending in solving numerical and he can increase his speed accordingly.
- Always solve the questions by your hand rather than only reading the questions.
- Don’t make hurry in practical questions ,one silly mistake may spoil your whole question.
- Go through the basic formulas which are used in questions.
- It is also necessary to have a grip on calculator.
- Understand the logic of concepts properly then you will automatically solve the questions easily, just need to clear your concepts
Must Read: How To Study For Direct Tax
Presentation For SFM
Many students know the answer but they don’t know how to present it.There is a need to properly focus on presentation of your answer.
- Each part of numerical should be shown separately.
- Disclosure of all working notes are necessary for scoring good marks.
- Strategic financial management is formula based.You need to write formula firstly and then show the calculations.
- If you attempt theory then properly highlight the keywords and underline the headings.
- Need to properly draw the format of the question.
- Your question should be neat and clean presented i.e. avoid overcutting.
Must Read: How To Improve Speed In Exams
2 Replies to “How to Prepare For Practical Subjects”
You completed a few nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found a good number of persons will consent with your blog.
Comments are closed.