SSD is a data storage device that is similar to hard drive. But nowadays SSD (solid state drive) becomes more popular then hard drive. It has many advantages over typical mechanical hard disk drive including faster boot time, read speed, rapid data transfer, and durability. So, most of the users use to store important data like photos, videos, music, multimedia, personal and professional documents, etc. on SSD (solid state drive).
Here are a few things happens when users formatted their SSD and the result is data loss.
Here are Few Reasons for SSD Drive Formatted
- Accidental Formatting: Formatting the SSD mistakenly or accidentally without taking the backup of your important data will outcome in data loss.
- Operating System Crash: Mostly OS crashes because of hardware or software conflicts, registry errors, etc. When it occurred, formatting the SSD disk becomes a must.
- RAW Solid State Drive: Formatting when your SSD says “the drive is not formatted do you want to format it now?”
- Corrupt File System: Corruption in solid state drive (SSD) file system due to header damage or any changes made to the file system of SSD hard drive makes your drive inaccessible. In these situations, it becomes needful to format your SSD.
Recover Data From Formatted SSD by Using Professional Software
SysTools SSD formatted data recovery software is the most reliable and professional software. It is capable enough to recover deleted, shift deleted, formatted, and corrupted data from SSD drive. With the help of this software users can recover their data without any hassle. This software is compatible with solid state disk drives of M.2 and NVMe types. This application can support to recover all types of file recover besides photos, videos, audio’s, multimedia, personal and professional documents, etc. Recover lost files and folders from exFAT, FAT, FAT (16, 32), and NTFS types of Solid State drives. This software can recover formatted data from internal and external SSD drive.
Steps to Recover Data From Formatted SSD
Now we will know the working steps of the SSD drive data recovery software. That is given below:
- Download and install SSD drive recovery software on your Windows PC
- After installing the software the home window will appear with a list of all connected SSD partitions.
- Now application provides two modes of data recovery Scan and Formatted Scan users can choose the recovery option as per their need
- It scans the storage device in a detailed manner and displays all its data files on the application panel. The permanently deleted data by pressing shift+delete button is shown in red color.
- At last, hit on Save to complete the task i.e. recover data from formatted SSD.
Points to Remember
- Take always back up of all the important data in an external drive regularly
- Using the Solid State drive right after data loss may lead to overwriting and recovery of the lost data becomes impossible
- Double-check the drive before formatting
Why SysTools Software to Recover Data From Formatted SSD?
- User-Friendly Interface: This has been designed with a user-friendly GUI (graphic user interface). So that even non-technical users can also use this tool to recover data from formatted SSD (Solid State Drive).
- Easy Accessibility: This software permits users to sort the restored data on the basis of the file name, size, type, and creation date. Moreover, users can view restored data before saving.
- Free Demo Version: Users can get the free demo version for preview their data after that they decided to purchase it.
- Technical Assistance: 24*7 free technical assistance is provided to ease to recover data from formatted SSD procedure.
You cannot recover your data that cannot be displayed on a laptop. The same case happens in drive format where a blank partition is shown on the screen. In such a situation, the recovery can be done by a reliable SSD Data Recovery Software. If you want to restore your data without any single bit loss, then use the trustworthy automated tool without any hassle. Easily recover data from formatted SSD.