There are instances when you refresh your email AOL email account and you see imap.aol.com not responding error message on the screen. Trust me the time when a user sees this kind of message it feels tormented and one can do anything to get the emails. But some users have to face defeat from this error, moreover, if you are one of those users who is facing the same issue and want to get rid as soon as possible. And continually looking for an answer to the question that how to fix imap.aol.com not responding, then, you should not worry about it as this article has brought you some information that will help you to rectify the issue without much of a stretch.
There can be many possibilities to see this error with your AOL accounts like the poor connection of your internet network and any hidden reason which is not understandable for some common users. Basically, you would need some steps so that you will not see this error again.
Now, follow steps by step to fix IMAP.AOL.com is Not Responding
- Presently, go to the “Settings” symbol (an apparatus symbol) while propelling the email account that shows up under the username.
- A menu will show up on the screen and look until the “Include Account” alternative came.
- Presently click on the “Include account” alternative.
- The “Include Account” window will show up on the screen. Here, enter the “Email Address” and “Secret word” of the AOL email account in the comparing fields.
- And afterward click the “Login” button.
- Presently click the Settings symbol once more.
- Starting from the drop menu, select the “settings” choice.
- Here, go to the “Mail Server Input or Output” board, and afterward design the approaching mail server arrangement choices as definite beneath:
- Approaching Account Type: IMAP
- Approaching mail server: imap.aol.com
- Approaching client name: The name to be shown to the beneficiaries.
- Gotten email address: The email address of the clients AOL Mail account, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inbox secret word: AOL clients’ AOL email account secret key
- Section entryway number: 993
- So also, arrange the active mail server setup alternatives, as point by point beneath:
- Active mail server: smtp.aol.com
- Active email address: The email address of the clients AOL Mail account, for example, email@example.com
- Active secret key: the secret word for the clients AOL email account
- Yield port number: 587
- At long last, click the “Spare Changes” catch to spare any progressions made to the settings.
Clients would now be able to utilize the AOL Mail record to effortlessly send, recover, and get to AOL messages utilizing outsider customers.