The common nightmare for all the people who do not care much for their skin, and expose it to irritants constantly is the fungal infections that could develop on the skin. Ketoconazole cream helps in effectively fighting against all types of fungus that grows on the skin. Apart from acne, it can also be used to treat fungal infections such as jock itch, athlete’s foot, seborrhea, and ringworm. Ketoconazole is available in the form of a gel, cream, and shampoo.
Indications of Keto cream:
Ketoconazole cream is used in treating infections of ringworm and other fungal skin infections that cause a red and scaly rash on different parts of the body. Other indications for which the cream is indicated is tinea cruris or jock itch and also fungal infections of the skin in the buttock and groin region. It is also good to treat tinea versicolor or the fungal infection of the skin which causes light or brown spots on the skin of the back, chest, arms, neck, and legs. It is also effective in treating yeast infections of the skin. You can check the indications and uses of the ketoskin cream in Hindi and English online.
How to use Ketoconazole Cream?
- The medication is only for external application.
- Clean and dry the skin before applying the ketoconazole cream for face.
- Apply the cream directly over the affected skin, once or twice a day as directed.
- The dosage depends on the severity of the infection.
- Wash the hands after applying the cream to the affected part and the surrounding skin.
- Do not cover the affected area with a bandage and allow to air dry it.
- The medication should not be used near eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If the medicine enters the eyes, rinse it with plenty of water.
- Continue to use the cream until the prescribed amount is completed, even if the symptoms disappear.
- Stopping the usage too early will allow the fungus to grow again, resulting in a relapse of the infection.
Things to follow while using ketoconazole cream:
- Avoid using the cream in sensitive areas such as lips, eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid covering the skin with synthetic clothing after application, wear clean socks if needed for air circulation
- Do not use other skin or hair care products such as skin cleansers, harsh shampoos, permanent chemicals, hair colors, and other skincare products with lime, alcohol, and astringents
- Do not use other medicated skin products, unless indicated by the physician.
Keto cream price:
The Keto cream is available as 30 gm tube and the keto cream price in India is about Rs.98, which is comfortable for anyone to buy and use for their skin ailments. The cost is very less compared with the beneficial effects that this cream offers.
The Keto skin cream is an antifungal agent that works by preventing the growth of fungus on the skin. This medication is used to treat tinea versicolor, a fungal infection that causes darkening of the skin in the neck, arms, chest, and legs. It is also effective in treating yeast infections of the skin such as seborrheic dermatitis, pityriasis versicolor, etc.