A woman’s wardrobe is incomplete without different styles and patterns of kurtis. It doesn’t matter if you are a college-going girl, working woman, or a housewife, kurti is your go-to preference. Fashion designers around the globe are trying to keep the kurti market at pace with endless options and the latest trends. Hence, you get several choices – be it ethnic or indo-western with different types of cuts, patterns and designs. Don’t worry if you are not well aware of all the different styles and patterns in trend right now, we have got you covered.
Let’s get started by looking at some popular and trendy kurtis which we have picked just for you:
- Anarkali kurti: Anarkali kurti is one of the most versatile clothing pieces for every body shape. You can accessorize it with a pair of pretty jhumkas and a multi-strand necklace. Anarkali kurti is a perfect blend of grace and elegance and looks perfect for almost every occasion like parties, Pooja, daily wear, and any traditional function.
- Slit Kurti: The hype of Slit kurtis in the fashion world right now is unbeatable. Slit cut kurtis add a touch of glamour and glitz. Try pairing them with a pair of ripped jeans or cigarette pants with some dangle earrings and a chain bracelet.
- Indo-Western Kurtis: You can make a statement by fusing Indian and western fashion. These kurtis are a perfect fit for non-traditional events, casual parties and evening wear.
- A-Line Kurti: This is the most preferred piece amongst the youngsters. A variety of A-line kurtis is available in different shades, designs, colours and patterns. These can be worn as daily, college and formal wear.
- Denim Kurti: Denim has not only conquered the jeans world but also the ethnic world of ladies kurtis. These can be worn as shirt dresses to make a bold statement with some delicate chain necklace and peep toes footwear.
- Flared Kurti: This trend has put the fashion world on fire by giving a rich look with lots of glam and glitz. Narrow, as well as wide, flared kurtis are available in the market with amazing varieties.
- Pakistani Kurti: These are long, straight and baggy ladies kurtis picked by a fashionista who loves to try something new every time. These are very comfortable and give a sense of style at the same time.
- Floor Length Kurtis: These Indian equivalents of evening gowns are becoming very popular for its rich and royal look. They are available with embroidery as well as prints.
- Printed Kurtis: This Avant-grade kurti trend goes from block print to gorgeous digital print. Just a pair of leggings and printed kurti and you’re good to go. You don’t need any accessory to lift the look.
- Shirt-Style Kurti: This versatile blend of a western shirt and Indian kurti is the perfect fit for your office look. This makes you look stylish and professional at the same time. A pair of stud earrings and pumps look beautiful with a Shirt-Style kurti.
- C-Cut Kurti: The front hem of the kurti has ‘C’ shape which looks stunning with some half hoop earrings and a watch. You can wear this at kitty parties, college, or a reception.
- Double-Layered Kurti: These are designed with an extra layer which gives a pretty ready-made layered look. Markets have a range of these kurtis with both non-detachable and detachable extra layers.
You should give these kurtis a try and match it according to your style.
Kurtis never fails to define the beauty of every woman from the core. They flatter every body type and make you feel confident and elegant.