When your body fails to receive the necessary oxygen due to the damage in the lung, you require the treatment for lung failure. The Lungs Damage Treatment, not necessarily be the transplant process, until it has lost its function to 80%.
However, for the end-stage failure, where no other procedure or treatment is helpful, the doctors have only one option left, for the treatment, and that is the Lung Transplant. Some of the common conditions that require a Lung Transplant procedure are discussed below in detail.
Pulmonary Disorders That Require Lung Transplant For The Cure:
None of the medical procedures is 100 % successful. It has one or the other loophole. Some bodies might accept the transplant procedures, while others might reject it altogether. Although, when you are undergoing the process at the best treatment center, and select your doctor wisely; the chances of complications are comparatively less.
However, it is not even necessary to spend such a high cost on Lung Transplant, if you are not on an end-stage Lung Failure. However, some of the unavoidable conditions include:
- Emphysema, and other Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder
- Pulmonary Fibrosis that leads to the scarring of the Lungs
- Pulmonary Hypertension is a condition that is attained due to the higher fluctuations in the blood pressure
- Cystic Fibrosis, there can be multiple causes that can lead to such liver disorders
The first step for the treatment of the lung is medicines, drugs, and other breathing devices. It is done for a span until there is no harm to life without the surgery. Well, no doctors stay tuned with the non-surgical cure for a span of more than one year. If there is no progress in the ailment of the patient without the transplant, the doctors recommend for the same.
Things To Remember For a Patient, Before a Transplant Process:
The critical point to consider if your doctor recommends you for the transplant is the preparation for the transplant procedure. The patient has to change their routine based on the instructions of the doctor. Some of the essential changes include:
- Avoiding your drinking and the smoking habit
- Setting a disciplined schedule for the day to day life
- Taking the medicines as per the described dosage on time
- Not consuming the street food or the unhealthy food that might lead to an increase in your cholesterol levels and your weight
- Keep yourself active, and make exercise a part of your daily routine
If you are already suggested for the Lung Transplant Procedure, you can opt for booking the Lung Transplant Package in India. It is best in terms of the success rate, efficiency, recovery care, effective cost, and all other things that are necessary for satisfactory treatment.
Usually, a patient receives a lung transplant donor within 6 to 8 months in India. However, if any patient requires the treatment immediately to maintain the survival; the doctors in India suggest you undergo an artificial lung transplant until you get lung transplant surgery.