When it comes to roof repairs in Glenrothes, Glenrothes Roofers on the top of the list. Known for their quality of work and timely delivery Glenrothes Roofers are serving people with roofing services within Glenrothes and the area around. Over 30 years they are providing with best quality services of complete roofing and its repairing as well.
If you want them for maintenance they are available for that as well. Below are some of the services they provide in relation to the Roof repairs Glenrothes and areas around. Cost, types and pros and cons of selected services are also mentioned. These will surely le you decide what you exactly require for your home.
In tiled roofing, roofs are covered with beautifully designed tiles of any selected type. They can be of cylindrical shape or in waves. The choice is all upon the customer.
Pros of tiled roofing:
- These tiles are long-lasting approximately hundred years if installed properly and in the right climate.
- It gives greater protection from climatic changes, bad weather condition and from fire.
- Do not rot or decay
- The material used is environment-friendly.
- Less maintenance
Cons of tiled roofing:
- Cost high i.e. approximately $400 to $4000 per 100 sq ft area. Rates may differ depending upon the quality and style of tile used.
- Installation is difficult than any other roofing type. Therefore experts are needed for that.
- Tiles are brittle and heavy in weight, hence difficult to install.
- Not suitable for all types of roof slopes except for sharp slopes
There is a huge range of roofing tiles available in different styles. These include the following:
- Spanish tiles
- Scandia tiles
- Flat shake tiles
- Barrel tiles
- French tiles
- Riviera tiles.
Slate roofing is flat roofing with slates. They give the roofs a natural beauty and are beneficial for a lifetime. Their installation cost may range from $500 to $2500 per 100 sq ft. The exact cost depends upon the amount of work required for roof repairs Glenrothes.
Pros of slate roofing:
- Looks natural and beautiful
- Lifetime reliability if installed properly.
- Maintenance is fairly low and highly durable.
- Helps in temperature control.
- Do not rot or rust, no fungal attack
- Can bring high home resale value
Cons of slate roofing:
- It is difficult to replace and are fragile
- Heavy in weight.
- Complex installation.
Types of Slate roofing:
- classic slate roof-installation
- Roof Shingles
- Metal Roof
- Flat Roof
Flat roofing does not look as charming as the slate or tiled roofing however it contains its own value. People still prefer it as per their need for roof repairs Glenrothes. This roofing type is commonly used on outbuildings and huge architectural structures. Below pros and cons will surely make you decide whether you need this type of roofing or not.
Pros of flat roofing:
- Less cost of Installation i.e. $80 to $200 per sq ft.
- Easy and cheap maintenance and repairing.
- Installation of wires is easier.
- Space on roofs can be utilized to keep things like air conditioner’s outlets. Open lounge or living space can also be made.
- More accessible for repairing.
- Consumes less time in installation.
Cons of flat roofing:
- If the flat roof area increases stability decreases.
- Material is a bit scarce
- Limited Lifespan
- Drainage is difficult
- Leakage can be a huge problem
- Proper sealing to protect it from bad weather conditions is difficult.
- Extreme temperature changes may affect badly.
Above mentioned are some of the services that Glenrothes Roofers are providing. However, there are other services as well including maintenance and repairing of roofs. They come exactly on time they mention and provide highly affordable rates depending upon the amount of work required. They are providing trust able and reliable services within Glenrothes.