With the right tools, you can make a large difference to your SEO game. It is a necessity to know which tools are going to come in handy to make your SEO effective as well as fast. Since online marketing has developed so much in the last few years, we have a few excellent tools that can be of your interest.
What are SEO Google tools?
SEO Google tools are basically software tools that can be used to enhance your visibility and make your website faster. Furthermore, if you have recently started a blog or a website, you need to find the right tool that works for you. These tools usually test loading time, performance, focus keywords, and also, give you detailed insights of what can be improved in your site.
How do I improve my SEO for free?
No money, well, no problem! You can easily improve your SEO and Google rankings with the help of tools. SEO is basically the best way to increase your site’s visibility. If you want your site to appear in the search results, you need to make some specific changes in it. Moreover, this can be done with the help of free tools that analyse your site.
Also, make sure you are using focus keywords. You can use Google Trends that shows you which keyword is trending and getting the most hits. You can incorporate this keyword in your content or write an article related to it so that you can use the trending keywords throughout the copy.
What are the best SEO tools?
The top 3 trending and best SEO tools that are highly used as well as talked about are: –
Google Page Speed Insights –
With the help of this tool, you can check the usability and speed of the site. It also tells you how your site is working on various devices. You can just enter the URL and use the tool to show you the loading time, performance of your site on a mobile device or tablet and give you a report on what can be improved. Isn’t that amazing?
Google Webmaster with Bing Webmaster
Get constant reports, analysis and alerts on your site with these incredible tools! These webmaster tools are a saviour. They will give you the taste of where your site stands on the two topmost search engines on the web. It is excellent for finding bugs, indexing issues and gives you time to time alerts too.
Moz local listing
Crunch out data from over 15 sources like Google, Facebook, Foursquare and others to monitor how your business is doing over the web. You can make changes according to the reports given to you by the tool. This useful local listing tool is widely used by every online business store!
Top 20 free and easy SEO tools
While we are talking about the best SEO tools, let’s list down twenty free and easy to use SEO tools that are going to take your website from 0 to 100 without too much work.
- Google Analytics – Tracking down all the traffic you receive on your website, this Analytics will show you which keyword was used by people to land on your page. This, in fact, will give you a clear idea of what people are actually searching on the web.
- Keywordtool io – Enter a word you want to use in your article, and this tool will give you excellent long tail keywords. They are popular ones which will help people navigate your article without a doubt!
- Google keyword planner – If you’ve used any Google tool before, you know about this one. Enter a keyword, and you will receive helpful stats like monthly searches of the keyword, suggested terms as well as competition.
- Open site explorer – Use the free version of the tool to get a quick look of link analysis that includes a report of your most linked pages on the site.
- Google.com – Did you know that Google.com in the incognito window can be useful? This will bring you auto-fill opportunities which help you in finding keywords. Also, you can find the rank of your page through this mode.
- Google Trends – Like we mentioned earlier, this is an excellent tool that shows you potential terms, and as a result, enhances the SEO opportunities for your site.
- QuickSprout Website Analyzer – Get analysis like SEO optimization, tags, keywords, speed, links, social and even comparison with competitor site through this fantastic tool.
- Schema Creator – Create a custom code in order to display the events, people, reviews in the way you want. Once you have the schema code, you can copy and paste this on your site.
- Similar Web – This tool is useful to compare the traffic between websites. Helpful for competitor researches.
- SERPS rank checker – Either you input your keyword or website to check your rank on search engines.
- Browseo – Now see your site just how the search engine can see it. With this tool, you will get a clear view of how your website is looking on the other side.
- XML sitemaps – Create the XML sitemap which can be uploaded to Google Webmaster Tools through this easy tool.
- SEO site check-up – This will run an audit of the site, check for the tags and show you errors that need correction.
- Find broken links – Discover all the errors on your site. Get details on which internal, as well as the external link, requires fixing.
- Searchmetrics website analyzer – Get the free version to see how your site ranks in search engines and on social platforms.
- Copyscape – This is an excellent tool to check plagiarism in any article. It is good for new writers to enhance their skills, and also, for sites to remove any copy-pasted content.
- Ahref’s site explorer and backlink checker – An overview of website, pages and links that can help you eliminate mistakes.
- Moz toolbar – This toolbar is too good to not use. See SEO insights on Google search of your site and make your SEO game stronger!
- Structured Data testing tool – The tool uses live information as a result to validate structured data for your web page.
- Microsoft SEO toolkit – This free kit has many different tools into one. Analyse your site, get recommendations and make your site more SEO friendly.
Thus, by using several SEO tools and constantly analyzing your site for errors, you can improve your rankings easily. An additional bonus tip is to stay patient as SEO takes time to work, and you have to be diligent about it. In conclusion, keep updating your site’s content and be active regularly.