Have you given a boatload of thought to your last wishes? Organizing and sharing your final wishes maybe is not an item, in your priority list at the moment. It is very easy to prioritize other things. Reckon it seems odd to begin planning your memorial or funeral service? It’s in fact, one of the most thoughtful things you can do for your loved ones.
A final wishes organizer is a valuable asset to keep in which you can record every important information your family will, want to know after you are gone. This write-up guides you about all the wishes you should detail in the organizer, from the funeral to burial to your financial and legal information.
Funeral & Burial Wishes
Apart from funeral activities, the venue, reception, and burial, it is advised that you plan for the cost of your funeral and whether you’d prefer to save any funds for yourself. Are you nonorthodox? If so, there are several burial options that you should know about. Following are some other key questions to consider:
- Do you wish your burial be held at a funeral home or in an unconventional place like a beach?
- Do you desire your burial service to be tranquil and contemplative? Or do you need it to be a boisterous celebration of your life?
- Do you have a family entombment plot or a sacred spot where you’d wish your ashes scattered?
- Would you like to be embalmed or cremated? Think perhaps you’d wish for a natural or green burial?
Financial & Legal Wishes
After making specific requests and plans for your funeral or burial, there are more crucial financial and legal implications to assess. Notwithstanding how civil your family unit is, you need to organize and share your final financial and legal wishes the best you can. A The My Life Organizer can help you simplify things. Following questions should be considered when organizing the information:
- Do you desire to make charitable donations? What organizations and causes you are devoted to?
- Who do you want or don’t want in your will? Thoroughly consider everything when writing a will.
- What properties or valuables are you leaving behind? Do you own several homes or properties? What about businesses or stocks? Any precious pieces of art?
- Are there any extra specifications? Are you leaving behind valuables or capital asset/property with any parameters? Do the recipients need to reach a specific age before they receive them? Consider the legalities of these specifications and how it might affect the beneficiaries.
Using a final wishes organizer to organize your final wishes let you be freer to enjoy your life till they’re required.