Have you already heard about the HDMI 2.1 cable that is the official name of the8k HDMI Cable? If you want to build your system future proof, then it is the best option for that. This cable has some practical functionality that will support future technologies.
Here are the reasons to buy the 8k HDMI Cable that has some practical uses as well.
- Do you feel any flicker or flashes in your 4K Apple TV? You are not alone then. Several other Apple TV users have complained about the flickering and flashing of white light on the intermitted screen in time of playing the Dolby Vision or any other HDR10 formats. To get rid of the problem, Apple has recommended using the HDMI 2.1 cable for the TV.
- If you are a die-heart gamer and love to play the video game in 4K, then you should not miss the incredible feature ethernet lan cable. It supports the 4K refresh rate of 120Hz which is a lucrative option for gamers. The cable is compatible with the 4K 60Hz Output of Xbox One S. It is a better option for them as the HDMI 1.4 cable is capable to support 4K at 30Hz.
- In case, you love to enjoy the surround formats; then you may listen to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS Master. All of these formats use HDMI-eARC which works best with 48Gbps HDMI cables.
- If you are wiring for your home theatre, then you must make the maximum effort to make it future proof as much possible. When you use the next-gen cable like the HDMI 2.1, then there will be less frustration as you don’t have to re-snake the cable through the wall.
- Do you have the Dolby Vision TV that supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling? For that, you need 8K HDMI Cable as it can handle the 4K 60Hz signal that uses the uncompressed Dolby Vision HDR that need 24.06Gbps Bandwidth. It is the HDMI specification 2.1 that is capable to support 8K video at up to 60Hz.
Important things that you should know about HDMI 2.1 Cable:
Nowadays, almost all the new devices come up with HDMI 2.1 specification. Though the certification for HDMI 2.1 cables has not started yet, the companies that manufacture other HDMI cables have started to produce 8K HDMI cable. Though to date, there is no complaint from the users, no guarantee can be given whether the cable will meet the HDMI 2.1 specifications.
It has been seen that all types of HDMI cables face the problem of signal strength loss and handshake capabilities with increased length. Things can worsen while transmitting high-resolution audio and video data. The experts have said that for the best result, the length of the HDMI 2.1 cable should be 2 to 3 meters long. However, this problem primarily visible for copper wire cable especially.
For longer cable, it is recommended to choose optical HDMI cable that will not have any such problems as the signal loss.