Aging is a natural and an inevitable process. But harmful sun rays, pollution, harsh cosmetic products have made early aging more prominent in relatively younger age groups. But several age management center across the globe have made aging reversible by their magical efforts.
Age management centers are the medical clinics that provide anti-aging medications and therapies to both men and women. If you, too, want to slow down the aging process, then we have several ways to do it. But before that, let’s know about the different types of aging in men and women.
What are the different types of aging?
As discussed aging is a natural process that targets our body and mind with time. Aging can occur on multiple levels that are discussed below:
• Hormonal aging: hormones play a crucial role in aging, especially from the beginning that i.e., childhood to adolescence and then old age. Their level keeps on fluctuating throughout life. For instance, puberty makes skin oily and causes larger pores and acne, whereas skin gets dry and wrinkled in old age accompanied by menopause.
• Cellular Aging: Cellular aging is based on the number of times a cell replicates. Generally, a cell can replicate about fifty times until the genetic material comes to an end and cannot be copied further. Several factors such as free radicals, overexposure to sun rays cause damaging of cells that require more replication, hence the root cause of early aging.
• Metabolic aging: As the day goes on, our body converts our food into energy. The process of conversion produces several byproducts that cause premature aging in humans. Due to which most of the people cut down their calories to slow down the metabolic process to avoid early aging at any cost.
Ways to slow down aging:
We surely cannot stop aging but can make efforts to slow down the process. Below are the methods you can opt to slow down aging:
- Quit smoking: It might be hard for you to quit smoking, but this little effort can help you slow down the aging process. Quitting smoking is not only helpful in anti-aging but improves the blood circulation in the body and reduces the risk of cancer.
- Eat healthy and fresh: Hectic and sedentary lifestyle has made us more dependent on ready to make and processed foods easily available in the market. These foods are very high in salt sugar and fat- leading to multiple health issues such as cardiovascular and hypertension. Do a favor to your body and get them out of your life. Have more fresh fruits and vegetables and a home-based diet low in salt, sugar, and fat.
- Get rest: there might be a lot of tensions and work surrounding you. But the rest should be a topmost priority if you want to slow down the aging process. Make sure to have a peaceful sleep of around 8 hours so that you can feel energetic and fresh.
- Exercise routine: Exercising does not need to be hard, and you surely don’t need to hit the gym for it. Small activities such as taking your dog for a walk or riding a bike to the office can be quite helpful in slowing down the process of aging. Start with 15 minutes of exercise and increase it slowly and follow it at least five days a week.
- Avoid stress: holding on stress and grudges can be very harmful to a person. Make good relationships; live in a healthy, happy, and positive environment. Activities such as yoga, meditation, and walking help in reducing stress and getting more positivity in life. Even the age management centers advise you to avoid stress to get the best anti-aging results.
So, these were a few ways to slow down the aging process. To get better and faster results, get help from the nearby age management centers as they are the only specialists that can help you with this.