Python has been invented in the year 1991 by G Van Rossum, and since then it has published various edition, and its popularity never goes down by the time. Python is considered as one of the best beginner’s friendly programming language, which also gives a good insight into data science. Python training centers are spread all across the globe due to popularity. Aspirants can access core and advanced courses of Python online. There are various tutorials which give a good gist about the programming language and encourage the students to do more work and assignment to get an expert in reading and writing programs in Python.
The best part of the Python language is still in use for the things that it was used for initial years. So, even after a gap of a significant number of years, people can connect from basic to advance level of Python language. Through this outstanding language, one can explore and understand various fields like artificial intelligence and machine learning, data science, web development, system operations, deployment, scientific modelling, server and administrator tools and others. Also, a big giant like Facebook, Google, Amazon and others are using Python as their programming language. Let’s have a look at the various features; Python consists of:
Amazing features of Python:
- Used to build and train artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithm
- Helpful in handling big data and while performing complex mathematics
- Used for data science-related tasks like data cleaning, data analysis and others
- Used for alongside software for creating a workflow
- Widely used to develop a web-based application
- It can connect the database and helpful in reading and modify data files
- Highly used and recommended production-ready software
Generally, a beginner has the phobia of complex code, and they already lose confidence when it comes to creating web-based project. Python has introduced as a beginner-friendly language which gives a straightforward interface to learn and apply. Python training is quite popular among beginners, and mostly institutes deliver effective training on the basic or core course of Python, so the interest persists for long.
Some More Special features of Python:
- It is a cross-platform programming language, meaning it can be used and run on a different operating system like Windows, Linux, Mac, Raspberry Pi and others.
- Python language consists of very simple syntax, just like the English language, which made the language easy to understand.
- Its amazing features of syntax make it very easy, and a program can be completed in a few lines of code.
- Python can be treated in an object-oriented way, a functional way, or a procedural way
So, if you are a beginner and aspire to make your career in IT and confuse about the selection of programming language, then you must try the Python training course for beginners. It will give you a sense of confidence that would keep you going for long.