No home is now complete without the entertainment unit. If you check any normal household, you can find different devices like 4K TV with A/V receiver, set-top box, Blu-ray player, and media player. People nowadays work hard and relax harder and for that, they need a constant support system to rejuvenate their soul and mind. For that, you deserve the best quality picture and sound on the entertainment system.
The older version of the cable like HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 may not be compatible with your latest device. So, it is important to buy the HDMI 2.0 cable which supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 4K TV.
If it does not seem convincing, then there are many other reasons that you need to learn.
- Convenience: Do you like the mess of wires on the wall behind the TV? Earlier, people need different cables for different purposes like audio and video. The HDMI 2.0 Cable can support multichannel audio and video that too in high-definition and it can be transmitted through a single cable.
- Quality: The main advantage of the Ethernet lan cable is the high-quality video and audio signal without compromising the picture and sound quality that generally happen during the digital to analog conversions. The 4K video transmission is also supported by the HDMI. So, for 4K TV or Ultra HD Blu-ray players you this HDMI 2.0 Cable for the best experience.
- 3D Video: The HDMI is the only cable that can transmit the 3D video signal from 3D Blu-ray player to 3D TV or projector.
- More than Audio and Video: If you check any standard HDMI connector, you will find 19 pins there. Those pins not only carry the audio and video data but also have 2-way control and identification information along with low voltage power.
- Copy protection: This benefit is not for the normal consumer but for the movie studio owners. However, it can affect the quality of movie and audio eventually that we watch. It is a great way to protect the data from piracy.
Handy tips to select the right HDMI cable:
If you are convinced to buy the HDMI cable, then here are some tips that will definitely help.
While selecting the HDMI cable, you have to keep in mind that different manufacturers use different construction techniques and materials for it. There are ratings from the manufacturer side also to denote the maximum signal quality for a longer cable. While selecting the cable, you have to keep in mind all the factors.