A lot of professional and non-professional users want to backup emails to hard drive, external hard drive, pen drive, memory card, etc. for completing their business or personal requirement. At present time several companies are providing cloud based email services for example Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Yahoo, GoDaddy and many more. Users are also preferring to use different cloud based email services according to their budget and need of features.
In few situations some users want to switch from cloud-based email services to desktop based email clients and some cases users want to export emails from online services to multiple commonly used file formats. I have several years of industry experience so I have solved out many users queries in different cases. Before describing the process to backup mail to hard drive, first read some queries which I have received by email on my personal email id.
“I am using Microsoft Office 365 email program in my office for sending and receiving email messages. Now I am in a problem, actually I want to export emails from Office 365 to PDF format because I need to print my emails for completing my business requirement. Can you suggest me one of the best solution?”
“I am using G Suite email service which is integrated with my corporate email address. I want to save emails to hard drive in standard format because I have planned to create a backup copy of all emails. There are many tools available in online market but I want best software according to your point of view.”
“I am planning to download my Gmail email messages from all folders to external hard drive in three different formats i.e. PDF, PST, and EML because it is my personal need. If you know an excellent method for solving my problem then please share it to me. I need fastest method because I have no much time for completing this task.”
One Stop Solution to Backup Emails to Hard Drive
You can follow these simple steps to save emails to hard drive from 75+ cloud based email services using all-in-one software.
- First of all download BitRecover Email Backup Software and install the product setup on your Windows PC.
- Choose an Email Source from 75+ services i.e. Gmail, G Suite, Office 365, Exchange Server, Outlook.com, Amazon Workmail, GoDaddy, IBM Verse, etc.
- Enter email credentials in specific fields i.e. Email Address, Password and press Login button to continue.
- Check desired email folders or all email folders from left side of software panel according to your need.
- The tool offers 25+ saving formats i.e. PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, CSV, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Thunderbird, etc. choose any format.
- Confirm default destination path or browse different destination path from your computer. You can also connect external hard drive for backup.
- Choose advance settings for selective backup i.e. Date Range, From, To, Subject, etc. and press Backup button.
- The process to backup emails to external hard drive is running, please wait, it takes very less time which depends on the database size.
- After completion of the procedure, the tool will automatically open the destination path so that you can easily get resultant data.
Why BitRecover Email Backup Software
I have tested multiple tools to save emails to hard drive, but I really appreciate to this software because there are several reasons according to my point of view.
- BitRecover Email Backup Wizard is all-in-one software which supports most of the email services i.e. Gmail, G Suite, Office 365, Exchange Server, 1&1 Mail, AIM, Amazon WorkMail, AOL, Asia.com, AT&T, BlueHost, Comcast, Email.com, GMX, GoDaddy, iCloud, IMAP Server, Zimbra Cloud, IBM Verse, Rediffmail, USA.com, and many more.
- The tool provides 25+ output options for backup emails i.e. PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, Windows Live Mail, CSV, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Thunderbird, Zip, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Rediffmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon WorkMail, IceWarp, and IMAP.
- This application comes with multiple advance filters so that users can backup specific emails quickly i.e. Selected Date to Date Backup, Backup by From Email Address, Backup by To Email Address, and Backup by Subject.
- Users can backup emails to USB devices i.e. Hard Disk, Pen Drive, Memory Card, etc. First connect USB drive with your pc and then choose USB drive as destination path to backup mail to hard drive.
- Other common features like File Naming Options, Free Demo Edition, Selective Folder Backup, Backup with Folder Structure, Keep All Attachments and Attributes, etc. also available in BitRecover Email Backup Software.
I hope after reading this blog post anyone can easily backup emails to hard drive from 75+ email services. The tool is obtainable in online market place with free demo edition so that users can check its functionality before purchasing the license keys. Free Email Backup Software allows to download 25 emails from each folder to desired format so that you can check the software functionality. After getting complete satisfaction, you can purchase this amazing software from its official website.